From your morning shower to laundry chores to restroom visits and dinner, your plumbing is going all day long. It’s important that you get any issues addressed as fast as possible to minimize disruption and discomfort. But at the same time, you want to make sure you choose the local plumber that will do a thorough, professional job. Add great customer service into the mix, and who do you choose?
Hedrick & Young Plumbing is here with the perfect blend of qualities that makes us the right choice on every job.
Nearby Plumbing Services For the Chino Hills Area
We provide our expert services to Chino Hills, Chino, Ontario, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Uplin, Diamond Bar, Walnut, and the surrounding locations. No matter where you’re located, we’ll be there fast.
Get The Great Service You Deserve
When it comes to your home, there’s no need to take any risks—Go with the experts.
The price to have a septic tank put in varies depending on a few factors:
- Size of the tank
- If you live in a coastal area
- If your excavation site is in good condition
You can anticipate paying between $3,200 - $5,000 on average for a 1,250 gallon system that supports a 3 - 4 bedroom house. This estimate includes the price of the tank, excavation, placing of the tank, inlet and outlet fittings and backfill after hookup. This estimate does not include any pipe laying or drain field construction.
For a more accurate price estimate, contact Hedrick & Young today!
The average lifespan of a conventional septic system is between 20 - 30 years. However, a polyethylene tank will last up to 50 Years if it is properly maintained.
While much depends on how many people live in the house, usually a septic tank should be emptied every 2-4 years. If you live with more than a few people you may need to empty more frequently.
For septic tank assistance, we can help. Call Hedrick & Young today with any questions or for more information.
Septic tanks work to treat wastewater in rural areas that do not have access to city sewer systems. In the tank, waste water is separated as sewage goes down the pipe into the first chamber, heavy solids go to the bottom of the tank and liquids rise and go into the next chamber. The liquids rise again and go into the leech lines or seepage pit before dissipating into the ground.
Offering All That You Need
We have many years of experience providing:
- Plumbing Repairs - We work fast and respond to emergencies. And if you have any water damage, it is no problem for us to fix.
- Sewer & Drain Service - We’re experts in leak detection, drain cleaning, camera inspections, sewer line repair and whole home repiping.
- Water Heater Service - We repair all makes and models and install high quality Bradford White units.
- Water Filtration - Enjoying pure tap water is as simple as calling Hedrick & Young.
- Bathroom Plumbing - From a little maintenance to an intensive repair or replacement, you can count on us.
- Septic Tank Services - We repair any issue you may be having with your septic system.
- New Construction - We provide complete new construction plumbing services.
Get in Touch With a Hedrick Plumber Today
Get your free quote by calling us at (909) 200-6776.